The course, .Stat Suite Foundation course for data platform managers, is designed for Data Toolers (.Stat Platform Manager, Database Manager, IT Infrastructure Manager, Developer…) to provide a foundation level introduction and overview of the .Stat Suite deployment options (Containers, Source Code…), infrastructure requirements, tenant model, configuration and customisation capabilities, etc…
- Understanding the .Stat Suite deployment approaches and options.
- Understanding the minimum (suggested) infrastructure requirements.
- Understanding the .Stat Suite Tenant model and capabilities.
- Understanding container deployments, requirements, and its capabilities.
- Understanding source code deployments, requirements, and its capabilities.
- Understanding the localisation options of the .Stat Suite.
- Understanding the database options for .Stat Suite, and how to build a production ready database.
- Understanding database and performance testing.
- Understanding how to configure .Stat Suite.
- Understanding how to customise .Stat Suite.
- Understanding how to manage users and systems management of the .Stat Suite.
Upon completing this course you will receive a certificate of completion.
- Lessons 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Foundation
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self