Modelling SDMX Referential Metadata for data dissemination and reporting
In this course you will learn about modelling SDMX Referential Metadata for data dissemination and reporting.
The course, Modelling SDMX Referential Metadata for data dissemination and reporting, is designed for Data Producers (Methodology adviser, Statistical Assistant, Statistician, Data Reporter…) to support the modelling of referential metadata for the purpose of data reporting and also that are suitable for disseminating, for example in the .Stat Data Explorer.
- Understanding how SDMX drives the .Stat Data Explorer.
- Understanding how metadata is driving the data processes.
- Understanding the navigation flow and data architecture.
- Understanding how SDMX annotations are driving the data display.
- Understanding how to best use the global Data Structure Definitions for dissemination purposes.
- A few tips and ticks for applying data modelling best practices.
In each module you will be asked a few questions to help you remember the contents and reinforce your understanding.
Upon completing this course you will receive a certificate of completion.