The course, Optimising the user experience through data modelling best practices, is designed for Data Producers (Methodology adviser, Statistical Assistant, Statistician, Data Reporter…) to support the definition of dataflows (“views”) that are suitable for disseminating, for example in the .Stat Data Explorer.
- Understanding how SDMX drives the .Stat Data Explorer.
- Understanding how metadata is driving the data processes.
- Understanding the navigation flow and data architecture.
- Understanding how SDMX annotations are driving the data display.
- Understanding how to best use the global Data Structure Definitions for dissemination purposes.
- A few tips and ticks for applying data modelling best practices.
Upon completing this course you will receive a certificate of completion.
- Lessons 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Practitioner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self