Current lesson: 4.3
Define a data flow and the content of its data constraint, so that this data flow does not contain data for the breakdown by Sex (only the ‘Total’ value is included).
It is recommended to follow these steps:
- Complete the data flow definition:
- Set the DSD reference to the full identifier of the DSD.
- Complete the data constraint definition:
- Set the data flow reference to the full identifier of the data flow.
- Set the component ID to the appropriate component ID of the DSD.
- Set the allowed code ID to the appropriate code ID of the code list for Sex.
Drag the cells with green borders across the tables to populate the missing cells (those with a tip).
Use full-screen mode for better readability.
After submitting your answers click ‘Next’ to move to the next lesson.